Pharmasave Parksville is currently booking appointments for the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
To qualify, you must:
- Be age 30 or older
- Have not had a previous dose of another COVID-19 vaccine (ex. Pfizer or Moderna)
- Have not received any other vaccination in the 2 weeks prior to your appointment
***Update*** May 01, 2021 – Each person who has received a COVID-19 vaccine from a pharmacy must register with the provincial government for their second dose HERE
***Update*** Apr.29, 2021 – The lower age limit of for AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine has been lowered to 30 years old. There is no upper age limit.
Book Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Here
Appointments may be booked for one person or two people.
- If booking for one person, please be sure to select ONE PERSON AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment (10 minutes)
- If booking for two people, please be sure to select TWO PEOPLE AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment (20 minutes)
- Each person booking must qualify (see above) and bring their own completed consent form (below)
Please note that appointments are limited by the number of vaccine doses that we currently have available. If no appointments are available, it means that all appointments for the vaccine we have on hand have been filled. More appointments will become available as we receive more vaccine. The amount of vaccine that we receive and when we receive it is not within our control.
Download the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
This form must be completed and brought with you to your appointment.
Please arrive on time and wear a short-sleeved shirt.
You must remain in the pharmacy for 15 minutes after your vaccination.
For more information about the AstraZeneca vaccine, click here.
View additional COVID-19 Resources