*** UPDATE – OCTOBER 11, 2021***
Our appointments are now fully booked until the end of October. Near the end of the month, we will open up more dates for Nov. 01 onwards. If you’d like to be notified as soon as more appointments open, please sign up to our mailing list HERE
We do not have a call back/wait list, and will be sending an email as soon as we are able to open more appointments.
We are booking appointments for flu shots online this year.
Please ensure you read the following information before booking your appointment.
- Ensure you correctly choose between a ONE-PERSON or TWO-PERSON appointment. If a two-person appointment is selected, please ensure both names are on the appointment booking
- Each person MUST bring a completed Flu Consent form with them to the appointment
The form is available here: FLU CONSENT FORM
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment. If you are early, please wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time to avoid crowds in the store (to help us maintain COVID safety protocols regarding number of people in the store at one time). After your vaccine, you may choose to wait the required 10-15 minutes in your vehicle so long as this is not your first time getting a flu vaccine.
- Please remember to wear a short-sleeved shirt to your appointment
- Starting this year, all BC residents are eligible for a free flu vaccine. Pharmacies are only able to provide vaccines by injection to persons age 5 and older
Book your flu shot appointment online here: