Locally owned and operated, Parksville Pharmasave has always strived to provide the community with the highest quality of health care possible, while making important contributions to the local community.
In January 2003, Tammie Toriglia and John Shillabeer opened Pharmasave Health Centre in Parksville, BC. A small store in the beginning, Parksville Pharmasave has grown significantly in both size and range of services offered. In 2017, Lonny Barr joined Tammie as part-owner after 10 years with the company. Together, they completed a store expansion, increasing the range of services and products available to the Parksville community while updating the storefront’s look and feel. Though the store and staff have grown, the “small store” feel and level of customer service has not changed, and helping improve the health and well-being of their customers continues to be the number one priority for the staff.
Parksville Pharmasave has received many awards for their services:
- Pharmasave Store of the Year – Western Canada in 2023
- Pharmasave Store of the Year – Pacific Region in 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Parksville Chamber of Commerce – Business of the Year Award 2010
- Forward House Community Business Award 2004
At Pharmasave Parksville, the Live Well philosophy shines through in the team’s dedication to providing one-on-one counselling and personalized customer service; the highly knowledgeable, compassionate team is continually praised from new and returning shoppers.
Parksville Pharmasave sponsors many organizations and clubs in the region:
- Bard to Broadway
- Oceanside Football Club
- Parksville Curling Club
- Hospice Golf Tournament
- Special Olympics Golf Tournament
- A Breast of Life – Dragonboat team
- Orca Running Club
- Lasqueti Island Volunteer Firefighters
- Parksville-Qualicum Fish and Game Assoc.
- Forward House Community Society
- Parksville Lawn Bowling Club
- Parksville Beach Festival and Sandsculpting Competition and many more…
Please come in and experience their award-winning approach to helping with all of your health-related needs.